Sunday, May 5, 2019

GOOD NEWS TO MY FOLLOWERS - MADDALI SWETHA LATEST

Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

Today i was preparing for UGC PHD exams as i wrote this exams which constants 3 papers in the year 2015 this is my first attempt due to some circumstances i didn't checked my results. 

So, i am trying for this year but exams dates over.

Also this is i am going to write UGC PHD Exam in this year 2019

Any how i was showing my blogs to my close relatives there i found this from cell phone i was surprise by the Google what it appeared results i.e,

I always specially thankful l to Google for this beautiful gifts that appear every year.

Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

Thank you for reading and viewing!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha 

My other Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog) http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/" IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING "

My E-mail id: maddali_swetha@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment