Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Kalpana Gurram – Gurram Tax

Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

KALPANA GURRAM is the one Indian who belongs to Arya Vysya Caste residents in USA.

She is director, owner and CEO of GURRAM TAX. 

It is one of the best consulting company is located in United States.

Tagline: “Trusted, experienced, Dependable”


Kalpana Gurram is the Member of National Association of Enrolled Agents and also is Enrolled Agent and Certified accepting agent (CAA).

She moved to the United States in the year 1998 as a result of my husband’s computer software job.

She said in any interview:

“My business started to grow rapidly; the immigrant and Indian-American community that I had relied on since my family first came to the United States for support and belonging were now coming to me in waves. They felt they could trust me because I am one of them, and I had expertise in immigrant-specific issues that they could not find anywhere else. Since I opened my business in 2013 and I came to the United States as a wife and mother”.

Visit www.gurramtax.com for detail information.

Jai Vasavi Mata Jai 

Thank you for reading and visiting!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

My Personal Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog) - http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/  - “IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING”

My E-mail id: maddali_swetha@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing wonderful information with us to get some idea about that content. check it once through
    Enrolled Agent Training

    ReplyDelete