Friday, April 23, 2021

Happy World Book Day 2021

Jai Vasavi Mata Jai


To all my readers and viewers of my blog, I am wishing you a Happy World Book Day 2021. 


I have travelled to most of the states in India with my parents. Also, I visit libraries in my free time.


Out of all the books in the world. One book that attracts all - that gives knowledge and wisdom is DIVYA VEDA VANI.



I go to the Book Exhibition whenever it is opened in Hyderabad, India. The book you are seeing in the above picture - Divya Veda Vani. 


This book consists of 30 kgs weight, more than 4 thousand pages covered with red colour outlook and inside white pages are there in it. This book cost 24,000 rupees. It is the biggest book in this world.


The very first thought raised in my mind when I have seen this book


“I want to buy and keep this book in all libraries if I am the richest person only”.


How to find this book to buy?


– Go to devullu.com (Mohan Publications) – Search “Divya Veda Vani”. 


It is a treasure of about 50,000 Telugu books relating to astrology and other subjects too. (Every year foreigners visit India to see this book.)


Keep visiting this blog (Deccan Vysya Patrika - Deccan Vysya Blog) to know more information about Divya Veda Vani book.


Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

 

Thank you for reading and visiting!

Maddali Swetha, MBA (HR)

 maddali_swetha@yahoo.com

My Personal Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog) - http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/  - “IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING”

No comments:

Post a Comment