Tuesday, April 13, 2021

HAPPY UGADI TO ALL YEAR 2021

Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

To all my readers and viewers of my Blog and wishing you a happy and wonderful day - HAPPY UGADI. Thank you for viewing my blog on this auspicious day. 


My favourite festivals are DIWALI and UGADI. 


Why?


Diwali is full of lights and crackers and Ugadi is a tasty day of the mango season in Telugu states (Andhra Pradesh and Telangana) that lies only in India and I am an Indian woman. I feel proud, I live in Hyderabad. 


Today, I will show you how I prepared – Ugadi Pachadi


UGADI PACHADI INGREDIENTS:


One raw mango – cut it into small pieces

Tamarind (Cintapandu) – Some small pieces soak it in water and make it into juice

Neem Tree Flowers – Four pinch’s

Pepper – One pinch

Jaggery – One small cup 

Salt – One pinch or (Raw salt or Pink Salt)


Take a Big Bowl and add all ingredients into it then mix it well – This is the preparation process of making Ugadi Pachadi. Happy a Nice day :)


Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

 

Thank you for reading and visiting!

Maddali Swetha, MBA (HR)

 maddali_swetha@yahoo.com

My Personal Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog) - http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/  - “IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING”

No comments:

Post a Comment