Saturday, April 11, 2020

Why Do Some People Recommend a Home-Based Job In 2020

Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

I have answered a question in Quora – This question was asked by Indrajeet.

MY ANSWER:

In fact,

I always prefer to work from home.

Due to i am very comfortable like i can use my task work where will be time break.

But, there are some employees who cannot work from home as so many problems

like stress world like no encouragement environment etc,

FOR EXAMPLE:

I have worked in HR field job - where i was very comfortable to work from home, the next month boss order employees should work from office.

My manager got very jealous and disturbed all my files on that day informed my boss that swetha is not working.

My boss said that SWETHA IS VERY BEST IN RECRUITING SENIOR IT PROFESSIONALS SHE SELECT BEST EMPLOYEES IN SHORT TIME.

But due to her, I resign my job.

Likewise,

Working from home is an advantage that employees will not have ego, because -peers don’t know about each other.

There work systemically and finish given work within the given time.

Thank you for reading and visiting!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

My Personal Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog) - http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/  - “IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING”

My E-mail id: maddali_swetha@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment