Wednesday, April 6, 2022

First Time I Have Seen, Holika Dahan Festival in Bangalore, India

 Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

 

On 17th march, I went to meet my father’s sister home (Get together event) in Bangalore. After event is finished.

 

Her husband invited me with my parents to visit to watch Holi Ka Dahan Festival which is celebrated by North Indians in their apartment (Parimila Sunredge, Bangalore) every year. See the image and video below:


In fact, I live in Hyderabad, India. Here every year, people celebrate Holi on 18th march by applying colours on face.

 

This time I have seen Holi in different way that is called as Holika Dahan Festival which is celebrated one day before Holi at night time by firing wood.

Generally, firing wood happens in Sanskrit time at Hyderabad.

 

When I saw first time Holi Ka Dahan – I was feeling inner happiness on that day, after making circle around fire wood and praying to God Vishnu. This is - how my day has passed.

 

Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

 

Thank you for reading and visiting!

Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

 

My Email ID: maddali_swetha@yahoo.com

My Personal Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog) - http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/  - “IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING”

No comments:

Post a Comment