Sunday, January 5, 2020

Subbayya Gari Hotel – Hyderabad, India

Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

Thank you for reading and visiting!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

My Personal Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog) - http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/  - “IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING”

My E-mail id: maddali_swetha@yahoo.com

Generally, we VISIT this hotel ALWAYS as in this hotel specially they make and provide 33+ FOOD ITEMS was served in a banana leaf of FULL MEALS.

I wonder still our Andhra Pradesh tradition is continuing in the year 2020 too. I have tasted all food items.

This hotel provides more than 90+ varieties in a day.

I surprised - HOW THEY COOK FOOD IN LESS TIME?

I like the way they serve that I felt like I am having food in my home – their serving food style is awesome.

Visit subbayyagarihotel.com - see all rates of food meals where a common man can eat full stomach happily.

This hotel has been called as world famous hotel also it is reaching - GUNNIES BOOK OF RECORDS from south India.


Here are the pictures which I collected:






Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

Thank you for reading and visiting!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

My Personal Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog) - http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/  - “IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING”

My E-mail id: maddali_swetha@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment