Tuesday, January 21, 2020

I Have Seen M F Hussain Painting - Mercure Hotel

Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

Today (January -21th Tuesday), I have visited Mercure Hotel (4 stars), Hyderabad for attending ITI Mutual Funds Meeting.

Most of the Independent financial advisors have attended the meeting from different places in Hyderabad.

I used to attend some of these meetings as an outside visitor.

There I have observed many paintings in each floor and the meeting was held in first floor followed by dinner.

In front of hall there is M F HUSSAIN Painting is kept.

Generally, I always watch his paintings from my childhood.

Also I never miss E TV Telugu News Channel were his paintings are being telecasting in News time.

Generally I used to see his painting wherever they are exhibited.


See the below picture:
Jai Vasavi Mata Jai

Thank you for reading and visiting!
Maddali Laxmi Swetha, MBA (HR)

My Personal Blog (Maddali Swetha Blog) - http://maddaliswetha.blogspot.com/  - “IDEAS CAN BE LIFE CHANGING”

My E-mail id: maddali_swetha@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment